I run very fast because I desperately want to stand very still.
My not real name is Seanna Birchwood, but even off of the internets, some people call me Seanna (sea-anna).
I am fiercely against violence (is this sentence an oxymoron?) and am extremely protective of the environment.
I believe that for a sustainable future and for a peaceful society, vegetarianism will need to be adopted by a majority of people. The United Nations has said likewise concerning the food crisis, though I have my own thoughts on that.
I was born in December 1991. I am a pansexual woman. I am a vegan and a pagan. I am a writer. I am working toward my PH.D in Sociology and my specialty will be Japanese society and sex work. I am fluent in English, almost in Japanese, and then can function with worsening degrees in French and Spanish. I am studying Arabic and Korean, as well.My favourite artists are The Gazette, Billy Talent, and Linkin Park. I’m loosely involved in the Gazette and jRock fandoms. My current favourite shows are the Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, Shinsekai Yori, and Fullmetal Alchemist. Nice to meet you!.
Low income/poor vegans
- No Bull, No Bucks (my food blog)
- Fuck Yeah Poor Vegans (great blog)
- Vegan on a Budget (blog)
- Cheap Vegan (blog)
- Low Cost Vegan Meal Plans
Vegans recovering from eating disorders
- Vegan ED Recovery (blog)
- Green Recovery: Veganism is Opening the Doors Anorexia Shut
- Green Recovery: The Plant-Based Road to Healing From Disordered Eating
- From My Eating Disorder to My Life’s Purpose: How Veganism Changed Things Forever
Vegans allergic/sensitive to soy and/or gluten (+ soy information)
- My posts tagged “soy”
- The Gluten Free Vegan (blog)
- Gluten Free Vegan Girl (blog)
- Gluten Free Recipes at “Oh She Glows”
- Soy Free Vegan
- Soy Free Recipes at “Oh She Glows”
- 4 Soy Free Vegan Faux Meat Dishes
Vegans with autoimmune disorders, IBS, anemia, etc.
- Whole-food vegan diets rich in omega-3s may treat and prevent many autoimmune disorders (study) (Vegan sources of Omega 3s)
- Tennis Star Venus Williams follows raw vegan diet after autoimmune disease diagnosis
- Why I Chose Vegan: Coping with IBS
- Veganism and rheumatoid arthritis
- Managing IBS while Adhering to a Vegan Diet
- Diet and Arthritis
- “A 2009 research review indicated that vegan diets tend to be higher in dietary fibre, magnesium, folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, and iron" (x)
- Veganism and Anemia
Please add in or message me with any resources you’d like to see added to this list. Share if you can, and help dispel misinformation about living vegan. If you’re recently going vegan and you want some help, please feel free to message me or check out my FAQ on veganism.